Another fine addition from Watson Gym Equipment.
I've said it many times, buy the best and buy once. It's a policy that has enabled Spartan to continually grow over the last decade.
The only problem is I'm running out of space again! ... See MoreSee Less
ONSITE PHYSIO & SPORTS THERAPY SUITE
All aspects of soft tissue and manual therapy available at Spartan as standard.
Work in connection with our injury specialists and strength coaches to rehabilitate under one roof in expert hands.
spartanperformance.co.uk/physiotherapy/ ... See MoreSee Less
As the proud founder of Spartan Performance nothing is more important to me than the opinions and feedback of our most valued commodity - our clients.
Sophie Jobling has been with myself and Spartan since day one. That is over ten years as a client!
Check out her thoughts from being a Spartan for over a decade.Forget your 4 week, 6 week, 12, week client transformation testimonials. This is where it's really at for us - a testimonial from Sophie, a client who has be... ... See MoreSee Less
Just the fact that Sophie has been with you guys for 10 years speaks volumes! Great testimonial ✊🏻
3 months ago
We are delighted to have the Nautilus Glute Drive on the gym floor at Spartan.
A quality addition to our already impressive range of glute and posterior chain equipment that includes:
* Reverse Hyper
* 45 Raise
* Hip Thruster Bench
Strong glutes look awesome and facilitate strength development.
With the glutedrive its now easier than ever to perform hip thrusts without the hassle of balancing barbells and ill-fitting pads.
Watch this space as we add it into our programmes immediately. ... See MoreSee Less
Awesome piece of kit 💪
Simon Eeles some bit of kit 👌🏻
Can’t wait to give it a go. Awesome peice of kit xx
Need one of these Jack ,whats the damage ? Can you give contact bud.
Michelle McKinlay we need this in Bella
Bring on the 🍑
Laura , loved my glutedrive experience this morning 😊
Claire Southern your going to love this
4 months ago
How awesome is this? 9 years old and excelling during her first Olympic weightlifting coaching session. ... See MoreSee Less
Amazing ! Very impressive 👍
Just WOW xx
6 months ago
Alex Clarke was kind enough to have me as his guest on the first ever British Strength Podcast for British Strength Magazine. Not only did he bamboozle this simple Spartan with technology (headphones, microphone and video recorder) he even took my big chair!
Chatting with Alex is something I enjoy every time he visits Spartan and this podcast was no different. Check it out as we discuss:
* How Spartan really came about despite me sleep walking through an Ancient History degree.
* A taste of the sacrifices it required to make my gamble/awful business plan pay off.
* How a love of watching WSM on TV as a child took me to the British Natural Finals and ultimately World Natural Strongest Man.
* Why passion and authenticity is so important to me and my belief in backing up your bullshit.
* Why I value the countless unheard of clients I've worked with just as much as the more well known athletes.
* How I developed the work ethic I am known for and why I value effort so highly.
* What being the best means to me and why I want it so badly.
* The biggest problem I've encountered in my business.
* The value of having a great team around you and why I demand so much from them.
* Why strength training has so many positive connotations to life itself.
& much more.
ONLINE COACHING: email@example.com
ONSITE COACHING: www.spartanperformance.co.uk
www.britishstrengthmagazine.comyoutube.com ... See MoreSee Less
Spartan Performance shared a post.
7 months ago
BASIC THINGS DONE SAVAGELY WELL
I was delighted to be a guest on 'The Empowered Body Podcast' for my friend Adam Willis. Not only has he kindly found a picture of me with small ears and no grey hairs (credit to Jon Lipsey), he came prepared with some great topics to discuss that include:
* Why evolving as a Coach and as a Facility is so important to me.
* Who were my biggest influences starting out in the industry and who have been the biggest ones since then and what I learned from each one.
* My Key Training, Coaching and Business Principles.
* Why I am such a huge proponent of Strength Training and what I attribute to my own and Spartan Performance's success in developing a culture of Strength and so many strong athletes and clients.
* The common issues I see with Strength Training that limits people's results.
* What first attracted me to the sport of strongman. What key principles are needed to be successful in the sport and why so many of my general population clients and other athletes also have strongman's style training in there programmes.
* The importance of recovery to maximise results and my personal go to methods.
LISTEN ON STITCHER:
LISTEN ON ITUNES:
itunes.apple.com/…/the-empowered-body…/id1359912988… ... See MoreSee Less